Thursday, March 8, 2012

Teacher's Notebook, Blog Awards & Starburst Jellybeans!

I have heard from some of you that you prefer Teacher's Notebook over Teachers Pay Teachers....sooooo I opened a store there too!! :)
I've added a tab at the top of this page with links to my store.  Please add me to your favorite shops!!

And now...Here's a set of sight word cards.  Pretty simple, but thought they may be helpful for you at some point!  There are cards for all Dolch levels (pre-primer, primer, Grade one, two and three).   You can get them HERE-TpT or HERE-Teacher's Notebook.  Only $1.00 for 215 sight word cards!! It's a STEAL!

    

  



Thank you so much to Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties and Mrs. Krull at Of Primary Importance for the Top Ten Award and the Lovely Blog Award!! :)
Top 10 TBA
     
Here are a few AWESOME BLOGS that I am passing BOTH awards on to! :) Some of them have already gotten the awards, but I think they're deserving of a second nomination!



Kindergarten Lifestyle

Heather's Heart


Tickled to Teach




I've also had some requests for other subjects and activities. I LOVE this!  If you have suggestions or ideas feel free to Email Me!  If you give a suggestion I will send you the finished materials for free!

And...have I mentioned that I LOVE Spring?  More than that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starburst Jellybeans!!!  So, I found some fun jellybean clipart and am putting together some fun stuff! I'm hoping to be done by Saturday, so....check back soon!



3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm feelin' the love Lacey! Thanks for nominating my blog for these awards!!! :) And, look at you!!! Almost to 100 followers!!! WOO HOO!!!! (ok, I got a little carried away with my exclamations there...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet award! I am honored.

    I love those jellybeans and your activities are so cute! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...