Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Randomness :)

First off, I updated my Daily Five Anchor Charts on TpT & Teacher’s Notebook today.  I used Scrappin’ Doodles’ adorable reading and writing kids clipart!
Daily Five
Get it here for $2.00:
TpT2
Teacher's Notebook 2












Includes what the Daily Five calls I-charts (or anchor charts) for: Listen to a Book, Read to Self, Read to Someone, Word Work, Work on Writing and Computer.

Now for a SALE!!!
Birthday Sale

All items in my TpT and Teacher’s Notebook stores will be 5% off Saturday and Sunday! Smile
So head on over and check out my stores! And remember if you buy at TpT and leave feedback you’ll get some of those coveted TpT credits!!
I’m hoping to get my Ocean Science unit up by then too!


Happy Thursday!!
Signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday!!! When is it exactly? I wanna be sure to give you a b-day shout out! :)

    I'll be sure to share your sale on my blog too!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...