Sunday, September 30, 2012

Numbers Galore Resources

Hello bloggy world! It’s been quite a while!! I have been swamped, but LOVING my new position. Sorry to have neglected you guys!

I have somewhat of an update on my Numbers Galore resource.  I have been getting TONS of questions and requests and as much as I would love to be able to accommodate all of them, time just doesn’t allow it!  So, I thought I would share all the versions I’ve made so far and maybe that would help a lot of people.  It’ll be a long one, but remember they’re FREE! Here we go:

imageimage
Numbers Galore – ORIGINAL version
This version has both Print font and D’Nealian-style font. The ten frames are filled from left to right.

image
Numbers Galore – No Dots (Print Style Font)
This version has the Print style font and the ten-frames are unfilled so students can fill them as practice.

image
Numbers Galore-With Hyphens
This version has the Print style font and D’Nealian style font.  The number words (where necessary) also have a hyphen.

image
Numbers Galore-Spanish Version
This version has the Print style font and D’Nealian style font but it is done in Spanish.  (Numbers 0-20 only).

image
Numbers Galore-ABC Print Font
This version is done in ABC Print font.

 

I hope to eventually get this pack up to 180 with some place value stuff in it too.  But, for now…this is what we’ve got! :)

One question that I get a lot is “What are the circles on the right for?”  This is essentially part-part-whole.  The number provided (ex: 8) is the whole and students can put any two numbers that add up to the whole in the two part circles (ex: 3 and 5, 4 and 4, 1 and 7, etc.). Hope that makes sense!

If you have further suggestions or ideas, please let me know!

26 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful resource.

    Joell
    Totally Terrific Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had these pinned and ready to go since last year. I can't wait to use them in my class. I also just pinned your animal plates activity. Thanks for always sharing such great products.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I used these last year, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are liking the new position! What are you doing now? :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that kids can fill in their own 10 frames! Thanks!!!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just downloaded both of your writing and numbers galore packets. Thanks so much for taking the time to create them and also for making posting them for free! I am looking forward to using them in my class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used the Numbers Galore this year and my students LOVED it!! I made the coloring the letters in the number word a listening activity (color the third letter red, etc.)and instead of using the number and circles as part-part-whole, I used them as what number came before, connected to the number, connected to the number that came after. I want to go back and revisit those number/circles as part-part-whole. I truly felt my students have a better handle on number sense because of the time we took! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower. I found you through TBTS!

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have featured you in my newest blog post. Happy New Year!
    A Year of Accomplishments and Milestones

    ReplyDelete
  10. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest updata about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this math packet! Thanks for sharing. I'm your newest follower, drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Just wondering, what is the font you used for the numeral and number word? I love how it is still like correct print, but just an outline. I have been searching for one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. Just wondering, what is the font you used for the numeral and number word? I love how it is still like correct print, but just an outline. I have been searching for one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In addition to Cheap D3 Gold, you decide on and so the commencing equipment for the main character.Can I produce my own GW2 Gold throughout the sport? Your bio is of course altered additional amongst people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are wonderful! I will be passing this on to the Kg and 1st grade teachers in my building... Just found your blog today and am a new follower!

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw you were in the North Texas area on your TPT store, and wanted to invite you to our North Texas Blogger meet up. Check out the info here: http://pattonspatch.blogspot.com/2013/07/north-texas-bloggers-come-meet-with-us.html

    We'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up
    Hotmail Hacking
    Hotmail Hacker

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice your site thanks for sharing love you all team good work keep it up

    WiFi Hacking
    WiFi Hacker
    Password Hacker
    WiFi Hack Password

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work! :) These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to start by saying that your blog looks great! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com
    I also created the Resources4teaching forums where educators can discuss education. Feel free to join us and start sharing your best practices and strategies.
    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...