Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alphabet Galore!

I created an alphabet pack that has:
-An alphabet chart with corresponding pictures
-Half Page flashcards (ex: Aa)








-Half Page Flashcards-Capital (ex: A)



-Half Page Flashcards-Lowercase (ex: a)








-Quarter Page Alphabet Flashcards (ex: Aa)











-Quarter Page Picture Cards












They can be used in MANY different ways.  The quarter page flashcards and picture cards can be used for matching.  The alphabet chart is great for reference in guided reading groups or for writing folders!

The best part?? They're yours for FREE!  Just click HERE!

Also...feel free to follow my blog here!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy to have found you! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents!
    Corinna
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE this freebie however I am having issues downloading the files from tpt....think it's due to a MAC preview issue. Please let me know if it can be emailed to me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can! Shoot me an email at laceykyates@gmail.com and I will send it to you!
      -Lacey

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...