Monday, April 9, 2012

Digraphs and Blends Galore!–FREEBIE

Okay, I know I already blogged today but I have a FREEBIE to share!

Many of you have downloaded my Alphabet Galore pack….

Well, I had a product request (yes…that tab up above…you should use it!) for a Digraphs and Blends version!  She said she uses Michael Heggerty phonemic awareness.  So, I created a pack for the digraphs and blends in this program.

                  imageimageimage 

                                     imageimage       

Get it FREE:

TpT2   

Enjoy!! And feel free to PIN!!

Signature

9 comments:

  1. You are the bomb dot com

    hA do people still say that

    anyhoo

    Thanks for sharing your creativity and your amazing talent

    ms. patterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and the price is just fabulous too!

    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These will work great with the Michael Heggerty program.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing these! I think these will be great to use with my kinders!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great activity to use with my kiddies.. Thanks for sharing kinderkiddies1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Thanks so much!
    buggyforfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...