Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently…and Are You a Real Teacher?

This is my first time to link up for Oh Boy Fourth Grade’s Currently!!

Slide162 copy

Can you tell I want to go to the BEACH!?!?! Haha. Smile

Now…I’m in L-O-V-E with Pinterest! The other day it was acting wonky and I thought I was missing a limb!!! I just love all the ideas out there!!  So I thought I’d link up with Falling into First’s A-DORABLE linky party-Are you a real teacher?

I actually have two must dos this summer! First:


Source

I have a whole class set of old clipboards and need to do this!  Also…they sell duct tape sheets (I saw some at JoAnn Fabrics) and I’m thinking it may make this a little simpler? We’ll see!

And my second:


Source

LOVE these and the idea of duct tape!  Need to make these too!

Hmmm. I must be on a duct tape kick! Smile

Stay tuned for the first of MANY fab guest bloggers this week!!

Signature copy

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower-I found you through Farley's linky party! :) Love your blog- and I'm obsessed with your Pinterest pin about teaching in the summer haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I have the whisper phones but never thought to jazz them up with duct tape. Genius!!

    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two ideas to add some pizazz to the clipboards and phones....and all with duct tape nonetheless! Thanks for sharing- these may be added to my "must do" summer list! I am your newest follower. I'd love it if you'd check out my blog when you get the chance as well! Lookin forward to swappin ideas!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lacey, I am TOTALLY going to make the clip boards with zebra print duck tape!!! Such a cool idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey, I am LOVING these jazzy little whisper phones!! I have some similar plain one but now I think they need a face lift. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ❤-Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...