Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wiggle Fidgets-Free EBook!

This is going to be short and sweet!  In 7 short hours the entire contents of my apartment will be loaded on a U-Haul headed for home sweet home.  These past two years have been rough being away from my family and I am SO looking forward to being within 30 minutes of my whole family!  SO blessed by the opportunities God has put in my path!

Now onto the point of this post!  I know every. single. one. of. us. has those kiddos who CANNOT keep still!  They wiggle, they fidget, they tap their pencil…anything they can do to move!  I found an A-DORABLE book {thanks to Budget Savvy Diva!} that addresses these issues from a kid’s perspective.  It is written from the perspective of the student and his teacher gets very upset because he is constantly disrupting class.  He is frustrated because he doesn’t know why he does it but just knows that he has all of these ideas!  Well he comes up with a “box of cures” to what they call “wiggle fidgets” and presents it to his parents and teacher.  You’ll have to read it to find out what they are!  This would be great for ALL young kiddos, but especially those that have attention issues!

It is only free today {June 2nd} so head on over and download it! Click the picture below to head on over!

image

If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download the free Kindle for PC software and be able to read it on your computer, or you can read it via Kindle Cloud Reader.

I plan to look into this series more! All the books are about learning styles and/or learning differences.  SO great!!!  Check out the rest here!  There are books on dyslexia, handwriting, and last finishers.  SO excited that I found these!

On the topic of fidgeting….I found this the other day and loved how simple the idea was! All you do is attach a therapy band to the legs of the chair so that the kiddos can move their feet and get their “wiggles” out without being disruptive! I look forward to trying it out in the future!  Check out Therapy Fun Zone for some other neat ideas for fine motor and things like that!

Thera-Band around a chair's legs so that kiddos can keep their feet busy while sitting in their chair

Happy weekend and summer friends!  Stay tuned for some AWESOME guest bloggers while I adjust to my new life!

Signature copy

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the free book! Good luck with your move. I moved "back home" almost 5 years ago and it's been a great move. It was a little rocky at first but most change is.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sounds like a great book to read. I'd love to read about it from a kid's perspective to get better insight on how to deal with disruptive students. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got it! Thanks for sharing.
    Best of luck with the move.
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I read this on my kindle while on the treadmill! Such a cute book!

    Ashlee
    Sweet Seconds

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...