Monday, June 4, 2012

Winner of the Blog Design!

Hi!! The move is well….over.  It was ROUGH in every sense!  But, it’s over and I’m slowly getting settled!  Just wanted to pop in and post the winner of the blog design!

Mrs. T. Williams at 5th Grade Tomfoolery is the lucky winner! Smile I’ll be emailing you shortly to set up installation!

As far as more designs…they will be coming.  But, I want to keep this blog purely educational {my first and true love!} so I will have a different blog for the designs I do create.  I will probably not start that venture until AFTER my grad school classes are finished this summer, but I will post a link on here with the address when it’s up and running!

I’ll be back later this week with some fun educational finds! Have a happy week of summer {well most of you}!

Signature copy

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any tips on how to create a blog design? I am interested in making myself one, but know nada about how to go about doing that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Shoot me an email and I can send a few tips. :) I couldn't find your email!
      -Lacey

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...