Saturday, May 19, 2012

Guest Bloggers and Books Galore!

I’m still here!  The end of this week was a little bit crazy for me so I was MIA on here.  But I’m back..for the time being! In the next month I am moving from Houston to DFW and starting grad school.  There is a very strong possibility that my creation and posting will be limited to to say the least!  So, I thought this would be a great time to see if any of you wonderful bloggers out there would like to guest blog for me? I have a little giftie that I’ve put together for my guest bloggers. If you are interested, just shoot me an email (laceykyates@gmail.com) or comment below with your email and I’ll be in touch!

I’ve been planning to link up with Mrs. Stanford’s Class: Good Reads Linky and I’m finally getting to it!!

The Next Step in Guided Reading: Focused Assessments and Targeted Lessons for Helping Every Student Become a Better Reader

This is one I’ve already read.  This book has INCREDIBLE information for guided reading.  It is a MUST read if you teach guided reading in your classroom!
Making the Most of Small Groups: Differentiation for All

LOVE me some Debbie Diller!  Would love to get to this one this summer…but with  grad school I’m not sure it’s going to happen!

The CAFE Book: Engaging All Students in Daily Literary Assessment and Instruction

I’ve already read Daily Five (and loved it!) but I’d love to read this one too!

Head on over to Mrs. Stanford’s blog to link up!

Happy weekend!

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Lacey, I'd love to be a guest blogger for you one day! Just let me know when! :)
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...