Sunday, May 27, 2012

Happy Memorial Day & Math Monday

Happy {almost} Memorial Day everyone! I, for one, am so incredibly thankful for the service of our military men & women and their families.  They allow us to enjoy the freedoms that we do everyday!

Here’s a quick {a little early} Math Monday post for you Smile I had some requests for numbers through 100 of my Numbers Galore, which I was happy to do.  Instead of adding another file for Teachers Pay teachers I just updated the original Numbers Galore file with the 0-100 version! Still FREE as a bird! Smile Includes print and manuscript versions of all numbers.  These are a great quick review that incorporate a lot of different math concepts.  Here’s a little peek if you weren’t sure of what they were:
NG3NG1NG2
Get them here
TpT2

I'm linking up with:

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
And just a reminder…my store is on sale! 10 % off.  ENDS TOMORROW!
Memorial Day Sale
Tomorrow I’m going to enjoy some time by the pool and I guess I should finish packing too. (HA)
Happy day!
Signature

20 comments:

  1. These are absolutely amazing! I can't wait to use them next year!
    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. These number papers look great...gonna check them out!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so awesome!! That will perfect for my students next year! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love these! I saw them on Pinterest a long time ago - I'm glad you posted them so I can find them now!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that's fantastic!!!! I loved the original packet but now I'm going to go download the updated version. Thanks so much.
    Stacy

    simpsonsuperstars

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog today and I'm now following you! I love this! I'm going to use these pages with my calendar notebooks next year! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your generosity!!!!

    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this unit is amazing, thanks so much! Diedra

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Thank you so much Lacey! I would love to give you an item from my TpT store. Go check it out and let me know what you want! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute. Things like this make me wish I worked with the little ones. :)

    Christi ツ
    Ms. Fultz’s Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you sooo much for sharing! This is a wonderful resource!
    Heather
    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Can you explain what the number web (circles) is? How do we use that with our students?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great! Thanks for the freebie!!!

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these! Thanks for the freebie! I'm your newest follower :)

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great Lacey! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower :o)
    Mel D
    Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Thank you!!! This is way cool! I can't believe this is free. I needed a new book on numbers and this is it. I can't thank you enough :-)

    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are amazing. I've just posted a link to them from my blog.

    Kaylee's Education Studio

    ReplyDelete
  18. This pack is great. I just found it on TpT. One question, what is the number in the circle with the two empty circles for?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is there a way for the ten frames to be blank? I would like my students to fill them in.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...